What exactly do Junktastic do?
We operate a simple cost effective solution to all your waste disposal needs!
Some say it’s a modern twist on the rag’n’bone man, but we like to think of ourselves
as 21st century eco warriors diverting everything we can from landfill and doing ‘our bit’ to save the planet!
We are fully registered and regulated by the Environment Agency
How much notice do you need to book in a job?
Ideally 24-48hrs but same day is often available, please give us a Call to Discuss your requirements.
Do you take rubbish to the local tip?
No, it’s illegal for you to pay somebody to remove your rubbish and take it to the tip (or Household Waste Recycling Centres as they are now called). Anything you can fit into your own personal car is fine otherwise you’ll have to pay for it to be disposed of correctly (and legally). Our Accreditations include:
- Public & Employers Liability Insurance
- Registered With environment Agency Waste Carriers No CB/DE5005LT
- Hazardous Waste Licence AMP115
- Contractors Health And Safety Scheme Approved (CHAS)
- Biosafe Trained Biohazard Engineers Course Level 4 ( Biohazard , Trauma , Crime )
- CRB Checked Staff
- Sigh-written and tracked trucks
Why does your quote include loading times?
This helps to provide a transparent pricing structure because every ‘job’ is unique with many variables out of our control, loading times quoted will be sufficient if you are fully prepared but any additional time needed will be charged accordingly.