Skip Hire Sheffield
Skip Hire Sheffield Pro v Cons
Skip hire Sheffield come in many different sizes starting from 2 yards and sanding to 16 yards some uses i have listed below to give you a idea of what might be suitable.
- 2 yard Skip ( No good to man or beast about the size of a bath tub) Price Around £70.00
- 4 yards Skip ( Mini Skip) ( Still very small but ideal for very small bathroom rip out ) Price normally around £115.00
- 6 yard Skip (Midi Skip) ( Ideal for normal size bathroom rip out garden rubble clearance etc) Price normally around £160.00
- 8 Yard Skip (Builders skip) ( This is the most popular ideal for small to normal kitchen rip outs etc ) Price normally £220.00
- 10 yard Skip ( Jumbo Skip) ( Ideal for big kitchens house refurbishment etc) price normally £280
- 16 Yard Skips (RORO) )Ideal for small house clearances large referees etc) price normally £400.00
The above are just rough prices some will be less some will be more but gives you a idea for skip hire Sheffield.
Pro’s Of Sheffield Skip Hire
- You can fill them in your own time.
- Their generally isn’t any weight restrictions.
- You can put in what you like some exceptions asbestos tyres fridges but most stuff is fine.
Con’s Of Skip Hire.
- You have to fill them your self.
- They are expensive because you are paying 2 trips 1 to drop off 1 to collect with a HGV and HGV Driver.
- Once full you can be waiting days / weeks to be collected.
- They look unsightly outside your property.
- The rest of the street fill it at night.
- Bulky items both sofas beds etc take up far to much space and make it super expensive.
- Without a drive you will need both permit and more cost to added.
- If you don’t fill it all you still have to pay full price.
- The shame of a skip is no good for bulky items.
I hope the above give you some ideas and things to think about before placing you skip hire Sheffield order. We are not here to tell you not to use skips but only to provide you with some of our thoughts through experience.Their is 1 sentence that i use to sum up Skip hire Sheffield.
If you need to dispose of Bricks , Rubble , Soil , Roof Tiles, or any other extremely heavy waste get a skip if not don’t waste your money.
Below is our price guide for our on demand man and van rubbish removal company Clearance And clean Up Ltd the regions largest and most reviewed rubbish removal company serving the people of Sheffield since 2010